The Jockey Club Learn-to-Swim Program was established with two purposes which were to teach primary schools to swim and educate them about the importance of marine conservation.
Due to the extent of the project objectives, a strong student acquisition strategy and robust digital learning environment were required to be developed.
1) Lack of IT infrastructure to accomodate program registration
2) To seamlessly integrate marine conversation learning into the swimming program
1) Created an online registration platform to accomodate a high number of registrations
2) Built a fun and interactive online learning environment to maximise learning outcomes
1) Successfully registered 25,000 students in the first quater of the program launch
2) Achieved high level of learning engagement - 10,000 students actively participated in online learning activities